21 Day Fix Frozen Turkey Meat Insta Pot Recipe
Who doesn’t love tacos?! 21 Day Fix Frozen Turkey Meat Insta Pot Recipe is flavorful and easy to make!
1 Red ❤️
Smoky Southwestern Seasoning:
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 Tbs ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 cup (8 oz) no sodium tomato sauce or 100% tomato juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water (low-sodium)
- 2 Tbs of the seasoning recipe above (or 3 Tbs of low sodium taco seasoning)
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Put the tomato sauce and broth (or water) in the bottom of your Instant Pot liner, put the block of frozen turkey on top, sprinkle everything with the seasoning and set on manual for 25 minutes, then quick release.
- When it’s finished, break up the meat really well with a sturdy spatula and turn on the saute function to let simmer and thicken for a few minutes. Serve with all of your favorite taco fixin’s!