- 1 medium cut and peeled jicama
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (I like smoked)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Peel and cut jicama or buy pre-peeled and cut
- Bring water to a boil and add jicama to cook for 10 minutes
- Drain water and put jicama on mixing bowl
- Add all spices and olive oil and mix well
- Place single layer of jicama on baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or silpat!
- Enjoy with your favorite dip or salsa!
2B Mindset: Veggies
21 Day Fix: 1 Green Container (measure out once cooked) + 1 tsp