2 large eggs, lightly beaten
3 large ripe bananas, beaten
½ tsp of vanilla extract
1 dash of ground cinnamon
Olive oil cooking spray
½ cup of reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
2 to 3 drop of liquid Stevia
½ cup of fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- Combine eggs, banana, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp egg mixture into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While pancakes are cooking, combine yogurt and stevia, if desired, in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and raspberries.