Greek Yogurt Waffles
Vanilla Shakeology Recipe
Whip up these protein-packed Yogurt Waffles for breakfast and freeze the rest for easy meal prep!
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk you wish)
- 2/3 cup Greek Yogurt (I like 5% or 2% Fage)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose unbleached, white whole wheat flour or oat flour
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- cooking spray to spray waffle iron
- Heat waffle iron.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Cook and top with favorite ingredients.
One thought on “Greek Yogurt Waffles”