Broccoli and Feta Vegetable Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch (6) scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1 small bunch broccoli or broccolini, stalk diced, florets chopped (2 cups)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk, garlic, salt, and smoked paprika until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions, broccoli, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender but still bright green, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture and shake the pan to distribute. Sprinkle with the feta and red pepper flakes, if desired. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown and the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, slice and serve. Season to taste.
I chose to make them into a muffin form! It’s fun to get creative with it!
Recipe reprinted from Love & Lemons by Jeanine and Jack