CAFE LATTE CHIA PUDDING
If you haven’t given chia pudding a try yet, you are missing out on a delicious breakfast or snack that tastes like dessert and takes just minutes to make. It also happens to be packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
½ Yellow 💛
½ Orange 🧡
½ tsp. 🥄
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ scoops Café Latte Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 6 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, and honey in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour almond milk mixture into a medium bowl. Add chia seeds; mix well.
- Evenly divide the pudding into six small serving bowls. Cover; refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).