Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
This is the perfect sweet treat you are looking for! The best part…it’s easy to make!
10 pitted dates
2/3 cup water
1/2 cup peanut butter
One scoop vanilla shakeology
1/2 cup coconut flour
- Blend dates, water, and peanut butter in a blender.
- Mix in by hand coconut flour and vanilla shakeology.
- Press into an egg mold and freeze at least one hour.
- In a double boiler, melt extra dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- When peanut butter eggs are frozen, dip them into the chocolate. Make sure and let sit on a plate.
- Top with your favorite sprinkles!