Chocolate Gingerbread Muffins
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease muffin tin or line muffin tin with silicone muffin liners.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix.
- Fold in add-ins (chocolate chips).
- Pour batter into muffin tins, a little more than halfway to the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.