Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Shakeology Muffins
How great do these Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Shakeology Muffins look?! They are the perfect breakfast or snack!
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 scoops Peppermint Mocha Shakeology (or ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- Add extra dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with coconut oil spray
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.