Clean Treat S’mores
If you’re craving chocolatey marshmallow and graham crackers, then make a batch of these No-Bake S’mores Bars!
There’s something about s’mores that are so summery… and these are even better than the real thing because they contain all the essential flavors of the classic fireside dessert – made healthy!
Ultimate Portion Fix and 21 Day Fix Portion Fix Container:
½ Re️d ❤️
3 tsp. 🥄
- 2 whole-wheat graham crackers (1 cracker sheet each) broken into large pieces
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology, divided use
- ¾ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 2 to 3 drops marshmallow flavor (optional)
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- Place graham crackers in food processor (or blender); process continuously until crackers are crushed into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Evenly sprinkle ⅓ of graham cracker crumbs in bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Combine banana, almond butter, cocoa powder, 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology, and ⅓ graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Press chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Place cheese, Vanilla Shakeology, and marshmallow flavor in food processor (or blender); process until smooth and well-blended.
- Evenly spread cheese mixture over chocolate mixture. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 scoops Chocolate -Shakeology and oil in a small bow; mix until smooth.
- Evenly spread Chocolate Shakeology mixture over cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle top with remaining ⅓ of graham cracker crumbs. Lightly press graham cracker crumbs into top. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.
- Cut into twelve bars (approx 2½ x 2 inches).