Creamy Coconut Brown Rice Pudding
This is a recipe for Creamy Coconut Brown Rice Pudding, that I think you will really enjoy!
1½ Yellow 💛
1 Blue 💙
½ Orange 🧡
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups canned coconut milk
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Combine almond milk, coconut milk, rice, honey, and extract in large saucepan. Mix until well blended; cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until it reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; gently boil, covered, stirring occasionally so that it does not burn, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until creamy.
- Serve in individual dessert bowls garnished with coconut.