Crunchy Tuna Salad Over Sweet and Tangy Slaw
Crunchy Tuna Salad Over Sweet and Tangy Slaw, how wonderful does that sound?! Perfect for your afternoon pick-me-up or dinner cravings!
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp honey (optional)
- Salt & pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 small apple, chopped, divided
- 1 (5-oz.) can chicken or tuna packed in water, drained, flaked
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped onion (optional)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- To make the dressing, combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Combine coleslaw mix, half apple, and dressing; toss gently to blend.
- Set aside.
- Combine tuna, yogurt, celery, onion, garlic powder, and remaining half apple in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Top coleslaw mixture with tuna salad