Curry Chicken Salad
Follow this easy 2B Mindset recipe for Curry Chicken Salad! It’s packed with flavor yet easy to make!
- 1/4 C. chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 C. shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 medium endive heads (approx 2 cups)
- 1 small apple, cored, chopped
- Combine chicken, carrots, mayonnaise, mustard, and curry powder in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
- Scoop chicken salad into endive leaves; serve immediately with apple.