Fresh Tomato Salsa Shrimp with Carrot and Squash Noodles
This Fresh Tomato Salsa Shrimp with Carrot and Squash Noodles is quick to make and a great weeknight dinner!
2 Green 💚
1 Red ❤️
2 tsp. 🥄
- 12 oz. cooked shrimp
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- ½ medium red onion chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. olive oil divided use
- ¾ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt divided use
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 medium summer squash (or raw beets) spiralized
- 2 medium carrots spiralized
- Combine shrimp, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, 2 Tbsp. oil, ¼ tsp. salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add squash, carrots, and remaining ½ tsp. salt (if desired); cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked to desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- Evenly divide carrot noodles between four serving plates. Top evenly with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.