Frozen Blueberry Pineapple Greek Yogurt Bark
2 cups of plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup of honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups of fresh blueberries, washed and stems removed
1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits
- You could also use flavored yogurt and omit the honey as well
- Line a 9 x 13 cake pan with parchment wax paper
- Mix together yogurt, vanilla and honey.
- Add blueberries and pineapple.
- Stir until blueberries are evenly coated.
- Spread out evenly on parchment lined paper.
- Freeze over night. Serve and enjoy!