GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
Here is a recipe for Gluten-Free, Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c pure maple syrup
- 1/3 c apple sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c flax seed (finely ground)
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (or whole wheat if wanting to add gluten)
- 1/2 c extra dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash banana and add syrup, applesauce, vanilla extract, and pumpkin.
- Add flour, flaxseed, & baking soda and mix until blended together well.
- Pour into greased bread pan and cook for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.