Gluten-Free Mini Muffins
This recipe for Gluten-Free Mini Muffins is shared to us by Clean Food Crush! It’s back-to-school time which means we all need to grab breakfast and snacks on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh baking soda
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips, plus more to sprinkle onto the tops
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- In a medium bowl, combine by whisking almond and coconut flours together with the baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, vanilla, sea salt, and honey together.
- Add flour mixture over the egg mixture and whisk until combined well.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Scoop the mixture evenly among the 12 mini muffin cups of a silicone muffin tray.
- Sprinkle the tops lightly with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake in your preheated oven until tops are golden, about 15-16 minutes.
- Allow your muffins to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes!