Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Chip Muffins are great to add to the breakfast rotation? These are so delicious, healthy, and easy to make!!!
1/2 purple 💜
1 yellow 💛
1 tsp 🥄
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c honey
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray silicone muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Combine everything in a blender on batters setting.
- Evenly divide batter into muffin cups.
- Add your favorite dark chocolate or nuts
- Bake for 15-18 minutes doing the toothpick trick.