Hearty Vegetable-Miso Soup
Who doesn’t love a Hearty Vegetable-Miso Soup?! It’s so tasty and the best part…it’s super easy to make!
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 medium celery stalk, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated peeled ginger
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup shredded bok choy
- 1 Tbsp. wakame seaweed
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. miso paste (mixed with 2 Tbsp. hot water)
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add water; cook at a gentle boil on low for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add broccoli, green beans, bok choy, and seaweed; cook, stirring frequently, for 5-7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat. Add sesame oil, green onion, and miso; mix well.