Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Ingredients for Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks or pre-cooked shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs or clean corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation for Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor until chicken is finely chopped and ingredients are combined.
3. Place the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl or on a plate and stir to combine. (if using corn flakes, pulse in Cuisinart until smooth)
4. With moistened hands, roll 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture between your palms and flatten it into a “nugget” shape.
5. Gently press nuggets into bread crumbs to evenly coat them.*
6. Place nuggets on a cooling rack. Place cooling rack over a foil-lined baking sheet.
7. Lightly spray nuggets with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 15 minutes and serve your Homemade Chicken Nuggets!