Mixed Berry Cobbler Oatmeal
Mixed Berry Cobbler Oatmeal is a great idea for breakfast this week! Did you eat PB&J as a kid? 🙋🏻♀️. This recipe is a must-try!
- 1 cup berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 packet Strawberry Daily Sunshine (or 1 tsp sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 large egg whites (1/2 cup)
- 2 tsp peanut butter powder
- cinnamon to taste
- Place oats in a microwave-safe bowl and fill with water just to cover oats. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until oats are softened.
- Add egg whites, mix well and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir after every 30 seconds until eggs are cooked but not firm.
- Add berries, Daily Sunshine, and PB Powder.
- Garnish with mixed berries!