One Sheet Shrimp Zoodles
Ingredients for One Sheet Shrimp Zoodles:
- 2 large zucchini spiralized*
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil divided
- 12 ounces medium shrimp peeled and deviened
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper
- optional garnish: fresh parsley, basil or oregano
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and cover a sheet pan with tin foil. Spray with cooking spray.
Toss the zoodles (spiralized zucchini,) cherry tomatoes, half of the garlic and half of the olive oil in a bowl. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper. I use a quarter teaspoon of each. Spread the mixture in an even layer across the sheet pan.
Toss the shrimp, the rest of the garlic, rest of the olive oil, lemon juice and shrimp in a bowl. Add your salt and pepper… I used 1/2 teaspoon. Lay the shrimp on top of the zoodles.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque and pin.
Garnish fresh herbs and serve immediately!
Enjoy your One Sheet Shrimp Zoodles!