Peanut Butter & Oat Cookie Dough Balls
(makes 16) (Thanks to Love and Lemons with a few modifications) Love and Lemons.
- 1½ cups whole rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 8 soft Medjool dates, pitted
In a food processor, pulse together the oats, walnuts, dates, flaxseed, vanilla until well combined. Add the peanut butter and warm water and pulse until the mixture sticks together when you pinch it between your fingers. Transfer the dough to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each dough ball and use your hands to roll them into balls.