Potato-Crusted Salmon Fillets
Potato-Crusted Salmon Fillets are crispy on the outside and perfectly flaky on the inside! This recipe is an easy weeknight dinner!
1 Red ❤️
1 Yellow 💛
½ tsp. 🥄
- 2 small russet potatoes (about 1 lb.) washed, shredded
- ½ medium leek washed, sliced thin
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- 4 (4-oz) raw salmon fillets skinless
- Drain potatoes in a colander; pat them as dry as possible with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel.
- Combine potatoes, leek, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place four ⅓ cup mounds of potato mixture in skillet. Press a salmon fillet into each mound. Top evenly with remaining potatoes; cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until potatoes are nicely browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.