Pumpkin Pie Granola
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Granola:
- 5 cups dry rolled oats, NOT quick oats
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 3/4 cup all natural pumpkin pureé, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees f.
- Line a large flat/shallow, rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir in oats, pecans, spices, and vanilla extract. Stir well until the oats are coated well with the spices.
- Add in coconut oil, maple syrup and pumpkin purée, then stir until well combined and coated.
- Place this mixture into the prepared baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, taking out every 15 minutes to stir/flip the granola – making sure the oats toast evenly.
- Once the mixture brown and crisp to the touch, leave out to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Serve with Greek yogurt or Almond milk, raw honey and berries.
Photo and recipe credit for Pumpkin Pie Granola to http://www.cleanfoodcrush.com