Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Dip
This colorful and creamy dip is a great centerpiece for a veggie tray or addition to any lunch box! Pair with fresh veggies, pita bread, or salad!
- 1 Medium Eggplant cut in 1/2 rounds
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper Large Pieces
- 6 TBS Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 tsp salt divided
- Ground pepper
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- Feta cheese for garnish or mixed in if you prefer
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Brush eggplant and peppers with olive oil.
- Cook eggplant and pepper slices on Silpat or Parchment Paper for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a blender and add 3 Tbs olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle or blend in feta cheese and drizzle with olive oil if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week and serve cold or room temp.