Apple Blondies with Walnuts
These have just the right amount of sweetness, and thanks to the protein and healthy fats, they’re a great healthy snack!
Body Beast Portions
½ Purple 💜
½ Yellow 💛
½ Blue 💙
½ tsp. 🥄
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla Vegan Shakeology
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup all-natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Combine coconut flour, Shakeology, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until almond butter is melted; mix well.
- Add almond butter mixture to coconut flour mixture; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Add applesauce, almond milk, walnuts, and raisins; mix well.
- Roll into 16 balls, about 1¼-inch in diameter each.