Cookie Dough Milkshake
Fist-make the peanut butter oat cookie dough balls (makes 16)
- 1½ cups whole rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 8 soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
For the Shakeology:
- 6 peanut butter oat cookie dough balls + 2 for garnish
- 1 cup almond milk
- Big handful of ice
- 2 big scoops of vanilla SHAKEOLOGY
- Make the Peanut butter oat cookie dough balls: In a food processor, pulse together the oats, walnuts, dates, flaxseed, vanilla and sea salt until well combined. Add the peanut butter and warm water and pulse until the mixture sticks together when you pinch it between your fingers. Transfer the dough to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each dough ball and use your hands to roll them into balls.
- To make the milkshakes, combine 6 cookie dough balls with the almond milk and blend on high speed until smooth. Add a handful of ice and Shakeology and blend until combined.
- The remaining cookie dough balls can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
- Makes 2 milkshakes.