These no-bake gingerbread balls are a surprisingly delicious way to enjoy the spiced flavor of gingerbread cookies without the guilt!
1 Single Serving Snack
Body Beast Portions
½ Purple 💜
1 Yellow 💛
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1¼ cups pitted dates, packed
- Place almond flour, oats, Shakeology, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor; pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Add half of dates; pulse until well blended.
- Add remaining dates; pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
- Shape dough into 12 walnut-sized balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.