No-Bake Shakeology Breakfast Cookies
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 servings, 1 large cookie each
Calories 226 kcal
Ingredients for No-Bake Shakeology Breakfast Cookies:
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried fruit such as unsweetened cranberries, unsweetened cherries, raisins, or apricots
- ½ cup Vanilla Shakeology
Instructions for No-Bake Shakeology Breakfast Cookies:
Place peanut butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for 20 seconds; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
Add extract, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, oats, dried fruit, and Shakeology; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
Roll mixture into eight large balls, each about 2-inches in size.
Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Portion Fix Containers