Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Slow Cooker Steel-Cut Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Set and forget it and wake up to a delicious healthy breakfast.
½ Purple 💜
2 Yellow 💛
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 cups dry steel-cut oats
- 5 small apples chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed
- Lightly coat inside of slow cooker with spray.
- Add water, almond milk, oats, apples, salt, cinnamon, maple syrup, and flaxseed; mix well. Cook for 5 to 7 hours on low (or 2 to 3 hours on high), or until edges are brown but not burned.