Slow Cooker Banana French Toast
- 1 (10-inch) stale (a day or two old bread) French baguette, cut into 1-inch slices
- 3-4- ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 3 to 4 bananas , sliced into rounds (keep some to put on top right before you enjoy)
- 2 tablespoons pure coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup (save some to add on top before enjoying)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into thin slices (I use KERRYGOLD)
- Enjoy your Slow Cooker Banana French Toast!
Other Recipes You May Love!