Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower Curry and Cashew
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower Curry and Cashew
- 1 large cauliflower, leaves and stems trimmed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4-5 small potatoes (we used red), quartered
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Toasted cashews, chopped cilantro, for garnish
The curry sauce
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Add the whole cauliflower, red peppers, potatoes, garlic and onions to the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl whisk together vegetable broth, curry powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Pour mixture into the slow cooker and stir well to coat cauliflower and veggies. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours. The cauliflower will likely be done before this, but will continue to get more tender as it sits.
- About 10-15 minutes before serving, stir in coconut milk. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve warm, cut into wedges into individual bowls and top with the curry sauce, toasted cashews and freshly chopped cilantro.