Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
This sinfully delicious Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is made with all-natural marinara, part-skim ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and healthy spaghetti squash.
- 1 small spaghetti squash (approx. 3½ to 4 lbs.)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups all-natural marinara sauce
- 3 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and membrane.
- Place spaghetti squash, cut side down, on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º F.
- Scrape spaghetti squash flesh into stringy noodles.
- Lightly coat a 4-quart baking dish with spray.
- Evenly layer half spaghetti squash, half marinara sauce, and half ricotta cheese in baking dish. Repeat with the second layer.
- Evenly top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Garnish with basil (if desired).