Spicy Sausage & Brussel Sprouts
Spicy Sausage and Brussel Sprouts packets dinner made with spicy chicken Andouille sausage, Brussels sprouts, and butternut squash. It’s the perfect balance of spicy, smokey and sweet in every bite! Thank you Skinny Taste for the recipe!
- Reynolds Wrap Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 links, 12 oz cooked Spicy Chicken
- Andouille Sausage, sliced 3/4-inch (I used Applegate)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- 12 ounces butternut squash, peeled and diced 3/4-inch
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl combine the sausage, brussels sprouts, butternut, thyme, olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Make foil packets. Tear off 2 18” sheets of Reynolds Wrap Heavy-Duty or Non-Stick Aluminum Foil.
- Divide the sausage and vegetables, about 2 cups each between 4 foil packets.
- Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food.
- Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet tight, so no steam escapes.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.