Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Mug Cake
Chocolate Shakeology Recipe
If you are ever in the mood for a little treat, but don’t want to cheat (or make a TON), this little indulgence without the guilt is for you! Plus, it’s done in 3 minutes.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- Mix eggs and almond milk.
- Add everything else except peanut butter. Mix to a batter.
- Pour into large greased/sprayed microwave safe mug.
- Microwave 1-1 1/2 min depending on how gooey you like it. Dump into a plate and top with peanut butter.