Ultimate Reset Asian Cabbage Salad
Here is a recipe for Ultimate Reset Asian Cabbage Salad! I’m always looking for new recipes for salads and this one doesn’t disappoint!
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger root
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Combine vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small bowl; mix well.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, red and green onions, cilantro, and salt (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
- Let salad marinate, covered, in a refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.