VANILLA CINNAMON CHIA PUDDING
This light and refreshing take on cinnamon chia pudding gets sweet vanilla flavor and loads of nutrition from Vanilla Whey Shakeology (or try it with Chocolate Whey Shakeology). Top with your favorite seasonal fresh fruit!
½ Red ❤️
1 Yellow 💛
1 Orange 🧡
- 6 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops Vanilla Whey Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. honey optional
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- chopped fresh strawberries for garnish; optional
- Place milk, Shakeology, honey, and cinnamon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture into medium glass bowl. Add chia seeds; mix well.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.