Zucchini-Cashew Soup is a simple to make favorite! It’s not only easy to make but healthy and delicious!
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks and steamed
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- Himalayan salt (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos), to taste
- Herbal seasoning, or fresh herbs like basil or dill (optional; to taste)
- Steamed vegetables (optional if you want a chunkier soup)
- Soak cashews in a bowl filled with a little bit of water (enough to cover the cashews) for about an hour (can be less – just to make sure they soften).
- Cut zucchini into chunks and steam in microwave or a steamer.
- Combine cashews, zucchini, salt and seasonings in a blender and mix until creamy, adding water for your desired consistency.
- For chunkier soup, you may add steamed chopped vegetables of your choice.
- Pour into a bowl.
Note: Add fresh basil or mint in the soup blender.